Cherrybomb Ultimate Toy & Hobby Show

VicLUG posts that are of general interest

Moderator: viclug

J1A3L5
&nbsp
&nbsp

Post by J1A3L5 »

As I mentioned at the 7774 draft, I think that a modular castle will work if people commit to making structures to fit inside the castle walls.

Who is interested in making castle structures that would belong within a walled city? I don't mean we can't make walls as well, but those are not a concern with regard to getting them done or having enough.

I'd love to see us to a modular castle. If we commit to it, I'll certainly help organize it.

-John.

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

the project I'm working on is going to combine the modular castle walls and then I'll be having sections that click into place behind it. I was dissapointed to see the modular castle system is really just a castle wall system but that dosn't deter me from still wanting to do this, and will still contribute a building to the actual castle part of it as well.

bear with us Robert as we try and figure this out!

Echo
&nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp

Post by Echo »

Ok guys not a problem.

The buildings outside a castle wall are called a foulborough I believe. :p

Robert

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

hope to see y'all there, our layout will be a modular castle display and we'll be playing VicWars as well!

Antastic

Post by Antastic »

Today was tons of fun, err'body! Just finished building all my new Imperial stuff too... It's SWEET!
Please don't shorten my name to 'Tony'. 'Tony' sounds like some Italian ruffian; that's a name I could never live up to.

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

great to see you Anthony! that was an amazing show with a crazy huge turnout. I have buckets of toys to go through tonight and lookin fwd to crackin on the next phase of the palace. if you read this, congrats Aaron ( jr that is ) on winning the Balrog!! and it was great meeting and playing with all the kids and hearing what's up with them and how they roll with the bricks.

Aaron
&nbsp
&nbsp

Post by Aaron »

Hear hear Jo I couldn't have said it better.

Steve
&nbsp
&nbsp

Post by Steve »

Pictures please! :jealous:
Steve
My: Brickshelf - MOCPages - Flickr

Audrey

Post by Audrey »

The show was a little crazier than I anticipated. Sorry I couldn't stick around for BrickWars again.

Also, pictures please!

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

ok, starting to get into the photo mode! I have such a backlog of photos to go through, not to mention all the stuff I havn't even taken photos of. I think the last time I took a picture of a moc was well over a year ago.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blobfarm/s ... 056054496/

I am bum'd that there are no photos of the kid build, it was such a zoo that I totally spaced on getting pics of that this time. did anyone else?