new castle wave - photos on LUGNET

Post by Steve »

Steve
My: Brickshelf - MOCPages - Flickr

bannear
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp

Post by bannear »

Check out the new(I think) electrical charge piece being used by the wizard staff and on either side of the doorway of the skull castle.
Have I been asleep or is this a new piece?
Bert.
Last edited by bannear on Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

J1A3L5
&nbsp
&nbsp

Post by J1A3L5 »

Looks like a brand new piece - And it looks really cool! I really love these sets...the concept of the having Skeleton bad guys instead of minifigure bad guys is fun.

-John.

tedward
&nbsp
&nbsp

Post by tedward »

Shouldn't this be on the Public side? :)

Joseph

Post by Joseph »

moved!

and would like to say, that my brain ( and the boys ) is thoroughly melted by these sets. the horse is something that I've been very upset about for a couple of years now ever since I came across this somewhere:

( see more of these sorts of horrendously disturbing pics in the prototypes thread: http://www.viclug.ca/vl_forum/viewtopic.php?t=51 )

we are definitly going to get the 2 small sets ( probably several copies of each ) and BL the rest of it. the skeleton tower and prison carriage are both sets I would gladly pick up though, they fit every single criteria for my purchasing new boxed sets.

the blue zappy piece has got to be new, it dosn't show up on my bellvilleometer or my scalradar. the skeletons look to have a whole new chassis and arm ( which looks to have bi-directional opportunites abound ) the 2 new major weapons, and the sword having a great clip at the end, the dragon has all new pieces as far as I can tell, are any of those from the viking line ( besides the standard monster body torso ) and the classic castle helmets ( when was the last time those were in a set?? ) in the shiny new metal! also lots of gold looking metal?

the big castle holds zero interest to me, it's all standard castle elements, and looks like all the pieces are duplicated across the line. the dragon does come in black there, but that can be found via BL imho. I just got the chinese dragon head, and still need the body, animal hunting is not the #1 priority, but it's in the top 10.